- the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert at the Conference Center
- Hale Theater's production of "A Christmas Carol"
- the annual Paulsen Norwegian Christmas Eve celebration at the Roberts' (featuring a visit from Santa)
- the annual Riggs breakfast at Grandpa Riggs', (featuring a visit from the Hesses)
- food and games at the Cholodowskis
This will soon be followed by outdoor fun in the snow (1 foot so far in Sandy!), games, movies, and more food.
But the greatest moments of all have come when we have been gathered as family and how we have seen our children embrace the spirit of our Savior Jesus Christ by reaching out in love and service to all those around them. Thanks to all who have made this season so great so far.